ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


 Hot and Sticky.
It's been raining for two days and since it's summer, it gets all hot and sticky...
how dreadful.
(;_・)


Also I had took a trip to the NAB bank today as the name on my account was "ANINIE" (all this time I didn't realise until now (O_O;)). The lady who was behind the window counter was extremely nice to me.. and I realised that she was the same lady that helped me opened my account - something fishy going on there ~ *hmm ( ̄へ ̄)


I'm now catching up on all the homework (since I've had tutor for most of this week so I didn't really get the chance to do them) and eating Pringles (it's true that once you POP, you cannot STOP ☆⌒(>。≪) ) and drinking hot tea and.... blogging ! 


Did I mention I went to Gloria Jeans today and bumped into Andrew.D ?
|・ω・`)

Labels: ,

"Hot and Sticky." was Posted On: Friday, February 5, 2010 @7:43 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»