ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


 ANOTHER YR OLDER!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
LOL this is sad....

anyways it's officially the 19th.
How nice.
I'm now 1 year older.
HOORAH !
Just hope the day goes well.

I also don't have school today as we have a chemistry excursion.
I bet the science staffroom chose this date to go on an excursion just for me.
I know it's ridiculous but it's a nice thought ~~
________________________________________________________

Now for .. GIFTS GIFTS GIFTS !

 thank you Damian Lam for the Swarovski bracelet ~

 thankyou Jonathan Yau, Victor Lee, Edward Zheng for the Morning Glory items ~

 thankyou Janet Yi, Connie Li, Karin Ching, Jessica Ma for the Mossimo bra and bow belt ~

 thankyou Vicky Meng for the FCUK perfume ~

 thankyou Xudong Zhang for the BonBon chocolates ~






 thankyou Damo Yu, Catherine Zhang, Mish Lu, Mish Liang for the Givenchi perfume set ~

 thankyou Victoria Dang, Kimmy Su and my two brothers for the Swarovski keychain ~






 thankyou Jenna Sunardi for the Portmans scarf and earings ~





Labels:

"ANOTHER YR OLDER!" was Posted On: Friday, March 19, 2010 @12:01 AM | 2 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»