ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


 BYEBYE ULCER !
MY TONGUE INFECTION IS GONEEEE !
now I can eat, drink, talk, sleep again! (:
During the past 2-3 days while I was unable to eat solid food, I lost more than 2kg.
is that a good or bad thing?
o.o;

mmm.. I've also had a really unproductive weekend..
I was meant to study for the upcoming maths exam and write my commentary on the novel we're currently studying about in English.
But instead I ended up reading Manga and watching you tube.
OH how horrible... I just know i'm putting more pressure on myself through procrastination. T~T;

And I was also meant to go watch Alice In Wonderland with David and the boys today (his reason was so that it'd feel less like a sausage fest), but I slept in so...
I'M VERY SORRY !  -- I wanted to watch it very very much though.

Labels: ,

"BYEBYE ULCER !" was Posted On: Sunday, March 7, 2010 @8:57 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»