ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


 UNHAPPY = COFFEE SHOP THERAPY
I'm still unhappy about my Ext Maths Exam...
So I went out to Gloria Jeans today just to calm myself.. and think everything through~
I really have a thing for coffee shops .. something about the place just makes me feel like a complete person.
The aroma, atmosphere, music, coffee.. the list goes on and on ~~

Today I ordered an Ice Cappuccino with whipped cream..
It's very fattening I know.. but I just needed some sweetness in my life to cheer me up.



Also I bought myself a pair of new flats.. it wasn't considered retail therapy or anything~
I don't impulse buy.. it's just that my other pair looks like it's gonna fall apart so I seriously needed a new pair of flat shoes ~

Labels: , ,

"UNHAPPY = COFFEE SHOP THERAPY" was Posted On: Saturday, March 13, 2010 @5:28 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»