ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


 3rd wheeling ~
MAX BRENNERS IS THE BOMBBBBBB !
That was the only good thing that happened today.

total of $12.10AUD ; Chocolate Dip && Cappuccino
A line from the Cappuccino cup that really strucked me: 
"Enjoy drinking hot coffee with melting chocolate in a decent way, don't forget you are an adult!
Lick the melted leftovers to keep your inner child alive"

Met up with the ultimate lovey-dovey couple; Janette and Steven. && Victor.N today.
I swear he's such a GANGSTERRRRRR GEEEE ! (:

I also learnt 2 new words today:
SPED & GANGAH ! :D
THANKYOU VERY MUCH VICTORRRR!

After Max Brenners, we just went Robin Thomas Park and sat down..
It was LAMEOOOOO. ):
But I did get to chuck grass at someone! HAZARRR ! 

left to right: Victor, Me, Janette

Janette and Steven left after that, so Victor and I went TOYS R US to steal some toys.
JOKES !
I felt like a kid again.  ♥ 


btw: I now owe Victor. So Sam, YOU OWE ME BIG TIMEEEEEEEEEEEE ! 

Labels: , ,

"3rd wheeling ~" was Posted On: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 @9:11 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»