ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


 Term 3; Last Term of Prelim
The pressure's on since term 3 has officially started.
Last week was the first week of term 3 and I have to say... it's kinda all crumbling down and slapping me across the face now.
I know Preliminaries don't count towards my HSC but at this rate, I don't even THINK that I'm going to get anywhere close to the course I want to get into at Uni.
I also know that if I just somehow stop procrastinating and just work on whatever I need to, I'll get through everything like a breeze.
But... I can't.
It's like a habit that stays with all of us and refuses to leave us until we actually fall to the very rock bottom.
Some are born talented. Some has to work their asses off for their marks. And some.. are just too lazy to give a f**k.
heh. It's funny because I actually ended up slapping myself before I sleep because I know I can do it. But I just don't. And then the regret starts tumbling in. And you start blaming yourself for everything that's happened.
The fact that I now go to St George Girls doesn't help very much either. Yes, the girls there are smart as ****, but hey, if 90% of the school has private tutors and amazingly well off families, it's not really an issue huh? Yes, I know not all of them are like that. But the majority makes all the difference.
I guess I shouldn't be the one complaining, because everyone's under this kind of pressure right now. But I just wanted to get it out of my system and somehow write it down so I can look back the same time next year and laugh at how foolish I was.

We all seek for success. But the depressing part to it is that.. not all of us gain it.

Labels: ,

"Term 3; Last Term of Prelim" was Posted On: Sunday, July 25, 2010 @12:26 AM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»