ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


 GreenDay & First HSC Assessment
We had Mufti at school today to celebrate some biodiversity day (called Green Day) the enviro-club of our school had set up. Our school hosted the event because apparently we're one of the leaders in being environmentally friendly. There was a lot of fundraising and such around the school and we had visitor schools from all over the place coming in to celebrate it with us. One of which I recognised was North Sydney Boys.
I basically had free periods in the afternoon so I just left at 12pm. Nothing special to me I guess.. just another boring old school day ~

mm but I also got my first HSC assessment timetable today.. which is depressing.
It's going to be held in 2-3 weeks so better step on the accelerator and give it my best shot!
*pshhfttt as if*

Labels: ,

"GreenDay & First HSC Assessment" was Posted On: Thursday, November 11, 2010 @10:59 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»