ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


 UPDATED WEEKLY TIMETABLE
There has been some changes to my weekly schedule of tuition and school.
Just want to note them down so I can look back and laugh at how ridiculous I was during my HSC experience.

Monday: 
8:00am - 3:10pm ; School
5pm - 7pm ; Chemistry Tuition

Tuesday:
8:45am - 2:25pm ; School
4pm - 6pm ; Economics Tuition

Wednesday:
8:45am - 3:10pm ; School
5pm - 6:30pm ; English Tuition

Thursday:
8am - 1:10pm ; School

Friday: 
8:45am - 2:25pm ; School

Saturday:
1pm - 3pm ; Dance
4pm - 7pm ; Maths ext I Tuition

Sunday:
10am - 1pm ; Maths ext II Tuition

1 extra day of tuition added, but I won't have to come home at 12am on Wednesdays anymore!

OH! And we already chose the names for our year 12 jerseys.
I ended up with "He-Cup"
As in 'Hiccup' or take it 'As You Like It' - note the pun?


- Principal didn't allow me to put that as my jersey name, so instead, I now have "He&Me"

hahah. I HATE STUDYING AOS. ):
And thus. I Belong...

Labels: , , ,

"UPDATED WEEKLY TIMETABLE" was Posted On: Tuesday, November 23, 2010 @10:17 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»