ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


 TAKE IT HEAD ON!!
I officially dropped down to 10Units today with a sad byebye to Ms Dooner and her French Class.
She tried so hard to convince me to stay. Saying that "only 1 girl got band 5 last yr with the rest all on band 6s" but the truth is, I just can't manage to waste anymore of my time on extra units. The main reason is that extII maths is very demanding and I just can't afford to keep extra units which are apparently my "safety nets", whereby in reality is what's actually pulling me down and draining me out.
But it was a very emotional moment for us both. She's just such a sweet teacher! )))):

But yeah.. Now I have to do well in all my subjects because they will all count!
Hope I don't regret this decision later on though.
FIGHTINGGGG!

Labels: ,

"TAKE IT HEAD ON!!" was Posted On: Thursday, February 3, 2011 @12:28 AM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»