ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


 I LOVE YOU JUST LIKE FRIDAY!
Don't ask me about the title. hahahs. personal joke. (:


MY EXAMS ARE OVERRR ! YAYYYYY !
Well actually, they were over since Monday afternoon so yes.. I have kind of neglected you for a few days blogger. I am truly sorry! ):
But my excuse is: I have been catching up on sleep. So please forgive me.

But anyways, I woke up at 10am from a text from Zahav. Since he only has only one extI maths lesson on Fridays, he has to go to school today. But when he got to school, he found out that his teacher was away.. so he went all the way to Parramatta for nothing. And so he raged his heart out to me on the phone.. while I was still half asleep. *sigh. Thank god I left that school. (:

After his little good morning call, I decided to go to the local post office to pick up some goodies! And grab breaky and a cup of coffee from Gloria Jeans.
mm.. and look what came in the mail for me! :D
I ordered 3 Calvin Klein bras which were all on major discounts. Originally priced RRP: AUD$209.85. I got them for a total of AUD$48 (inc. postage). I KNOW RIGHT! I basically saved a total of around AUD$160! So lucky to have found this seller. I assure you, these are all authentic Calvin Klein underwear. The reason they were so cheap was because these were her left over stock from her lingerie business. The seller also put an extra gift in the package without notifying me! She's just so sweet! hahahs.


mm what else.. I also recieved my HARVARD HOODIE from a seller in HongKong. It's so comfy and nice! (:


And on my way back, I also got carried away and bought a new pair of boots from Court Couture. ;)


--- now I'm going to pick Benson up from school! Be back in a few hours to update! :D

~~~~~

We just had lunch/dinner at Cafe Cya and then he dragged me to Milsons Point.
And we ended up at Luna Park because he "apparently" promised me he'd bring me out on a date.
But yeah! It was nice. We watched the sun set together from the wharf. And since it was raining on the other side of Sydney, the sunset looked spectacular.




And we also left just in time before it stormed. ((:

Labels: ,

"I LOVE YOU JUST LIKE FRIDAY!" was Posted On: Friday, March 25, 2011 @2:04 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»