ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


 Sexy sexy jeans... mmmmmmm.......
WHATS UP JELLY BEANS!
I received my LEE Jeans from BrandsExclusive yesterday!
I found out about this website from the Vogues Sale Night and it's basically like HauteLook, but for Australians! - Since HauteLook only ships to the US and Canada *sadface.
How does their system work? Well, you sign up as a member FOR FREE and they have deals that pop up daily and you can actually save a lot on designer items here - I'd say up to 80%. I've ordered another pair of Riders by Lee Jeans and a brush set from IHana Professional that are yet to arrive, but the shipping time differs from 2wks to a month. They just recently had a Becca Cosmetics sale and I hope they'd bring it back again soon cause I missed out on that.

ANYWAYS ONTO MY JEANS!


Originally priced AUD$260 I got these for AUD$64.99 plus AUD$9.90 for shipping.
These are the distressed LICKS in black and this was what the Lee Website had to say about these wonderful Jeans:
LOW ON THE WAIST WITH A TIGHT SEXY STRETCH FIT, HUGS DOWN THE LEG AND ZIPS THROUGH THE ANKLE FOR A SUPER SLIM SILHOUETTE.
All in all, I love these jeans very much! They hug my legs perfectly and would flatter most body shape (since I myself don't have very skinny legs). To me, they literally make your legs look skinny, unlike many skinny jeans that don't flatter the more curvy.
Made from 98% Cotton and 2% Elastane, these are super stretchy and wraps around the leg like leggings; except THEY'RE JEANS!
There are studs which are pinned through and not stuck on on the right front pocket and the left back pocket which gives these a rather edgy feel.
Dress em up or down; flats for a casual day at the shops or add a pair of heels and you're ready for a night out!

Overall, I highly recommend everyone to check these out because I really want to buy myself another pair if they were back on sale on BrandsExclusive again.
I JUST REALLY LOVE THESE. Like more than mango cheesecakes.
Oh! Almost forgot! For anyone looking for a size comparison, I'm usually a 27 for jeans and is in a size 8 for these babies. (:

Labels: ,

"Sexy sexy jeans... mmmmmmm......." was Posted On: Thursday, July 7, 2011 @10:55 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»