ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


 UMAT 2011
I took the UMAT exam at 1:30pm inside the SYDNEY SHOWGROUND today.. and all I have to say is that: it was hard. lols
..Well atleast harder than all the medentry and face to face papers that I did. And trust me, I finished plenty.
But the thing is, the practice papers did help with my way of thinking.
So it wasn't really a waste of time doing them.
mm all in all, I hope I did well. hahas. ((:
And I hope everyone else failed. lols. joking.
But there was a huge mixture of kids from private schools, selective schools, normal schools, even uni kids taking the exam today.. so.. hahahs.

tired after 4hrs of continuous exam... and waiting for my dad to pick me up in the cold

Not very confident. :O

Labels: ,

"UMAT 2011" was Posted On: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 @10:21 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»