ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


 18th Birthday + Bellabox
Uni til 5pm and then went dinner at Crinitis Darling Harbour: Wood Fire Pizza in Minchia and Cosimo (0.5m) and Tortellini Alla Boscaiola, and for drinks I had a Lychee Martini and Benson had a Manberry Mocktail - all together $120AUD. Service was excellent and the waitress was so sweet, ambience was very romantic and the lighting was very dim. Everything's freshly made and tasted very fresh!
Benson drove me home and we picked Peter up from tutor on the way. Andddd when we arrived home, Peter surprised me with a gift from Swarovski! :O
Apparently he got a $100 discount cause he was a student. So next time I wanna buy something from there, I'll just get him to grab it for me. LOL

I'm going to hold an official party on Saturday with all my close friends because the wkdays are filled with work from uni so it's almost impossible to celebrate throughout the wk.
"18th Birthday + Bellabox" was Posted On: Monday, March 19, 2012 @10:05 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»